I like to read, but I’ve never been very good at communicating thoughts. This is something I would like to improve. When I was a kid and used to read a lot I would also think of ideas for stories. The stories never made it past that stage which is a bummer. I think writing sounds like something I might enjoy since I also like telling stories. Below are the sub goals of my goal to become a writer.
Call myself a writer
- Hey guys, I’m a writer. Check out my blog here
- Read a lot of books on the subject I hope to write about
- Figure out a subject to write about. Current ideas are:
- Science fiction
Start a blog to practice writing
- Maintain that blog
- Figure out a cool pen name?
- Read books on how to write well
- Join a book club to figure out what people like about authors
- Join a writing club to critique my writing
- Figure out how to get a book published
- Write a novel by August 1st 2016
- Have fun
Photo Credit: Bruce Guenter